Sunday, February 13, 2011

Such frenzied words

Imaginary is the word
My heart is vexed within me
I thought of an informal dinner
And a drive afterwards
But one comes readily to mind
A quiet informal dinner
An indirect invite

Tomorrow is full of uncertainties
Eternal is the law of nature
Faith's like potatoes
Layers to be peeled
Affection is like bananas
It comes in bunches

Tentative are the first steps of the child
Surer it's later strides
Maturity steadies it's steps
So it is with the heart

Darling you have made a big hit
Loosening feelings closely guarded
With a simple smile and an iron-bending beauty
Coupled with a winning personality

My fingers betray me
Churning out words i rather hold back
But i know it's a leeway
To unburden my cramped mind
Since HE likes to act the tough guy
A secret you and i now know
He's a softie right where it matters

Don't hold this against me
I might be slightly unrefined
Diamonds can be found in the rough
You touch a raw nerve in me
How you do that
I do not know
It unnerves me alot
But it is a welcome feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment